Our Airport Management Story: A Home Field Advantage
AvPORTS’ experience has been forged in the most developed and active aviation sector in the world. Our 90 years of U.S. aviation experience coupled with our current portfolio gives us an unassailable advantage in all aspects of airport management, operations, service delivery and a working familiarity with the FAA.
- We are the original airport management services provider.
- We cut our teeth providing “soup-to-nuts” support for our first parent, Pan American World Airways, as it pioneered the very birth of commercial civil aviation.
- We are by far the number one, “Made in America”, full service, airport management provider, offering clients efficient and affordable single point contracting and accountability for all/some combination of our comprehensive menu of services.
- We have been managing and continuously creating stakeholder value at the 1st slot restricted middle market airport in America (Westchester County – HPN) since 1977.
- We have been a major partner in the unprecedented growth and development of Teterboro Airport (TEB), America’s busiest Corporate GA airport, and the New York Area’s oldest operating airport, ever since it was first turned over to private management in 1970.
Be a part of our story, join our family of airports.